Each of us is responsible for charting and accomplishing a life well lived.
We ensure that our clients have implemented programs that support their best hopes and worst fears. Our goal is to help our clients establish a financial plan to promote action, not reaction, to deal with life’s “ups and downs”.
We work with our clients to develop a plan that once implemented, results in peace-of-mind and a sense of accomplishment. Our plans are based on a full financial plan that includes alternative investments like insurance contracts that provide an additional safety net.
“Second-half-of- life-finances” are complex. We focus on the significant voids not being addressed by most financial planners:
- 70% of retirement income is based on how much you save – when possible use leverage
- Get steady retirement cash-flow during stock/real estate bubbles
- Minimize the tax increase erosion of your Nest Egg
- Secure the cash needed to deal with surprise critical / emergency expenses (health/lawsuit/replacing vital equipment & housing) and new business opportunities
- Set aside guaranteed tax-exempt cash for your retirement and the next generations.
We use our clients’ health to ensure needed strategies are in place for this generation and the next.
Follow the links below to learn more: