You and your family have worked hard and have been blessed with resources. Your parents/grandparents may be part of the legacy you are carrying forward. Now the responsibility of passing on the legacy rests with you.
What do I want for a family legacy?
- Know I am making a difference.
- Know that an orderly transfer of assets to my remaining immediate family – spouse, children, grand-children will happen
- Family understands the inheritance key goals.
- A safety net outside the influence of government policy.
- Be worry free that my legacy goals are highly likely to be completed
To learn more, click on the links below: